If you have a need to price commercial structures based on the income they are producing instead of a cost method, CAMAvision® has you covered with its Income Module. It comes standard with 10 different Income models allowing you to price apartments, hotels, office buildings, restaurants, mini-storage facilities and more. And like the cost approach modules already in CAMAvision everything is table driven allowing you to price all your income-based parcels in a uniform manner. Users can even adapt and create their own structure models from the base types.
CAMAvision® Residential Comparable Search
When it comes to finding comparable properties, the Comparable Search module is the ideal tool for the job. Use it to compare properties in a specific market area or throughout your entire jurisdiction. It compares many key components of a parcel like size, style, and age in order to give you the best possible comparison. So, whether you need to do a Assessment Equity or a Market Value comparison let VCS Comparable do the work for you.
- Comprehensive analysis algorithms compare and rate all aspects of a residential structure against a selected subject
- Compare parcels on assessment equity
- Market (sale) values comparable search option. Not simply a sales value and date range search.
- Flexible search options include: parcel ranges, map areas and subdivisions to locate comparable parcels.
- Ability to insert specific parcels into the analysis, even parcels outside the search ranges.
- Save comparable search criteria for future use
- Easy to read on-screen summation review of subject parcel with comparables. Summary shows photos and sketches, if any exist.
- Several reporting options including: Comparable Review report, Property Record Card, Review Summary and more...
Vanguard understands that CAMAvision is not the only computer program running in an assessor's office. There can be tax programs and mapping software that an assessor's office must work with on a daily basis. Wouldn't it be great if the parcel that is being reviewed in CAMAvision could be automatically queried in the tax administration package - and vice versa?
DDE Connector, utilizing the Dynamic Data Exchange technology found in Microsoft® Windows® can make this wish a reality. Vanguard has worked hard with other companies that supply taxing and GIS mapping tools to provide this cross-application connectivity.
Document Image Capture and Extractor of Data (DICED)
Data collection is an integral piece in our information-driven world today, but it is also the most tedious, and time consuming. DICED lessens the tedium and reduces the time it takes to get the data from paper into the computer. It does this by handling the entire data entry process from form printing and data collection all the way through importing data back into CAMAvision, providing a consistent approach on how the data is presented, collected and imported. Why spend monotonous hours keying in already collected data when DICED can interpret what was written and import that data for you? Allow DICED to save you time, boost your accuracy, and make your data more consistent.
- Supports a variety of pre-printing options, allowing you to specialize to your jurisdiction needs
- Provides a standardized method of collecting data
- Implements form-specific validations which scour the data before importing
- Retains the original document for the life of the parcel within CAMAvision
If you're hosting your own website or just want to load information into a spreadsheet, the GISWEB is the ultimate database translation tool. It takes all the specifically coded database fields and translates them from their code to their English translations. For example, a house with the style of a 2-Story Frame may be coded the number 6 in the database. The GISWEB automatically converts the style and all the hundreds of coded fields to their english descriptions, saving time and money.
Update names and legal information in a snap with the PC Import. With this module you can transfer parcel ownership data from a tax system directly into CAMAvision. PC Import supports most general parcel fields including: Deed names, Contract names, property address, mailing address, legal, section, township, range, lot and block, just to name a few. You can even use the Test Mode to validate your parcels counts between CAMAvision and your tax system.
Whether you have two people in your office, or a staff of 25, the Network module can handle the work load. CAMAvision utilizes a flexible "floating license" networking architecture that makes setup a breeze. Don't worry over compliance with licensing and users. You purchase only the exact number of connections you need. Our License Server software automatically validates each connection so you're always in compliance.
Do you have someone in another department that needs to browse your data from time to time? No problem here; have us install CAMAvision on the computer and then you can control what they can, or can't do, through the User Manager.
Have laptop, will travel. This module makes even the most productive appraiser more efficient. CAMAvision® Remote takes the parcels from the office and brings them with you on location. Several methods of selecting parcels for checkout are available: PIN range, by Map, or define your own using the Query Wizard tool. Back in the office, parcels remain locked and in a view-only state while checked-out.
- Export methods are numerous, including flash media, email, CD-ROM or Internet
- Create reports just like in the office
- Edit the parcels as if you were in the office: all aspects of the parcel can be edited in the field
- Perform on-site Sales Ratio Analysis
- Take your parcels to Board of Review meetings for on-the-spot Comparable Searches
The VCS To-Do List provides a one stop shop for tight and seamless integration between CAMAvision and GIS map management. The GIS system communicates directly with CAMAvision, listing parcels and designating actions for these parcels. Perhaps a plot of land has split and new parcels need to be created. By having the mapping department automatically insert instructions into the To-Do List workflow, your staff can reduce errors and save time. By letting the GIS system manage the parcel numbering system, assessors can rest assure that their parcel number system remains consistently free of errors.
Currently the VCS ToDo List works with Parcel Builder, a Sidwell Company product. Custom programming can also be done to have it work with internal applications.
Tired of tracking exemptions in separate spreadsheets only to have to re-enter the parcel values into your tax administration system? Then let the Exemption Module help manage the parcels for you. With the Exemption Module you can enter all your counties exemptions, apply them to the desired parcels and then let CAMAvision do the rest. Exemption information can be easily viewed on screen, printed and exported directly to your tax administration system.
With computers, we all know there are users, and then there are power users. The same holds true with users of CAMAvision. The ProVersion additions to CAMAvision gives power users the extra features and flexibility they want.
With a built-in report designer and extra functions to export your data in a variety of formats, ProVersion enhances CAMAvision with many additional features.
- Export to .DBF, .CSV and .tab file formats
- Export Query Wizard results into native Excel .XLS format
- Query Wizard custom report designer
- Save Query Wizard custom reports as Adobe® PDF
- Design reports with sketches and photos
- Select and move parcels using the power of the Query Wizard
- Document management and storage (DMS) via the Photovision DMS extension