Excellence achieved through people, products, and service.
Vanguard Appraisals, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please complete an employment application (best viewed with Internet Explorer) and then email it along with a resume to
or print and mail your application and resume to
- Vanguard Appraisals, Inc.
- c/o Employment Opportunities
- 1065 Sierra Ct NE
- Suite D
- Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
- Starting pay per hour is dependent on qualifications and experience
- Paid holidays, vacation, personal time
- Profit sharing/401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather
- Insured auto and valid driver's license required.
- download application
Vanguard Appraisals Inc. is seeking Mass Appraisal Trainees for it's reappraisal projects. Applicants will begin work as data collectors. Duties include inspecting residential or commercial properties, measuring and sketching all structures. Trustworthiness, the ability to work unsupervised, good people skills and a strong math aptitude are all requirements for this position.